We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Claire Infinity scarf is something I just sort of whipped up for my craft fair. It’s simple and I figured a lot of people would want something warm and cozy as they browsed the booths outside in October. It’s long enough to wrap around twice for the looped infinity scarf, or you can fold it in half and feed one end through the other. You can easily have this tucked in your coat and pull the front up to cover your mouth and nose on really cold days too, which will be super handy for Chicago winters!"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet