This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chevron Tube Scarf: Quick & Easy Crochet Pattern With Chart
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"While most scarves are worked flat in rows, this design is worked in joined rounds to create a tube shape, making this style extra plush and cozy! This scarf pattern is worked in joined rounds using basic stitches, including the Chain, Double and Slip stitches! It’s a great pattern because: You can easily substitute other weights and types of yarns (measure as you go)! Scarves are super quick and easy projects to work up! You can use yarn you already have in your stash! This project can be made with fibers you think are comfortable to wear! You’ll get to practice a lot of crochet skills: joined rounds, stitch tension, gauge & size, chart reading, simple stitch repeat, finishing techniques & more!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18.5 pattern stitches = 4”
7 pattern rows = 4”
Finished Size12” around (6” flat) x 56” long
- Lion Brand Yarn Ferris Wheel, medium weight #4 yarn (100% Acrylic; 270 yds/247 m per 3 oz/85 g cake): Morning Java x 2 cakes
US Size H/8 5.00 mm Crochet Hook
Read NextLovely Luisa Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters