This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Color Fusion Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautiful infinity scarf is worked with the beginner-friendly Tunisian Full Stitch throughout the main body of the scarf with a couple of standard single crochet rows at the end and around the outside edges of the scarf. Worked flat this scarf is then seamed together at the end to create a circle shape. Decorative pearl buttons are added along the seam. The Tunisian Full Stitch is worked in two colors dropping and picking your yarn back up before working your return pass which creates a lovely woven look without extra ends to weave in. I have a complete Tunisian Full Stitch photo and video tutorial provided which includes how to change colors with this method. Such a lovely scarf with an easy repetitive pattern for mindless crochet time!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLovely Luisa Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters