Artemis Hooded Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You might not feel like a fierce goddess on the hunt for prey or a young maiden walking through a chilly woods in this fun and easy Artemis Hooded Scarf, but you feel very cozy and warm when you’re snuggled up in this design. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 size: Scarf: Approx 60" length x 9" - 9.5" high Hood: Approx 10" deep x 13" - 13.5" high
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Monstera Leaf Dishcloth Pattern
- Prism Baby Lovey
- Giraffe Potholder
- Minecraft Cow C2c Crochet Block
- Crazy Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Butterfly Applique
- Crochet Bow Applique
- Crochet Cherry Applique
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters