Artemis Hooded Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You might not feel like a fierce goddess on the hunt for prey or a young maiden walking through a chilly woods in this fun and easy Artemis Hooded Scarf, but you feel very cozy and warm when you’re snuggled up in this design. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 size: Scarf: Approx 60" length x 9" - 9.5" high Hood: Approx 10" deep x 13" - 13.5" high
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Booties
- Country Spice Beanie
- Rustic Air Plant Wall Hanger
- Easy Cable Coffee Cosy
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Herringbone Double Crochet
- Caterina The Cat
- Giant Blueberry Snow Cone
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters