We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet Alza Scarf is squishy, warm and gorgeous. Create scarves with stunning pops of colors to layer over your neutrals or keep it simple with a solid. The Alza Scarf can be crocheted with just 1 ball of Scarfie yarn, creating the perfect length crochet scarf. This pattern uses simple stitches and a 2 row repeat. Easy to remember and fun to make in every color. If crochet cowls are more your style, then you can simply seam the ends of this scarf to create an infinity cowl. The pattern includes the stitch multiple for those who might like to adjust the width also. "
NotesPattern calls for 7mm, but tester was able to meet gauge with 8mm hook, either will work.
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2” x 2” = 5 dc x 3 rows of dc
Finished Size81”x 7”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet