We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This infinity scarf is a simple pattern suitable for a beginner. It uses alternating slip stitches and half double crochet stitches (called the crunch stitch) to create a squishy and stretchy fabric. It is a great stash buster project, and it works up quickly using just two skeins of bulky yarn. This pattern is versatile and can be easily modified if you chose to use different yarn. A video tutorial for knotting the scarf is included with the pattern."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Two skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Tonal or comparable bulky yarn
- L/8.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters