We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This infinity scarf is a simple pattern suitable for a beginner. It uses alternating slip stitches and half double crochet stitches (called the crunch stitch) to create a squishy and stretchy fabric. It is a great stash buster project, and it works up quickly using just two skeins of bulky yarn. This pattern is versatile and can be easily modified if you chose to use different yarn. A video tutorial for knotting the scarf is included with the pattern."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Two skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Tonal or comparable bulky yarn
- L/8.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Houndstooth Mittens
- Basile's Toy Basket
- C2c Fall Pumpkin Afghan Square
- Crochet Dickie
- Waffle Crochet Sweater
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Bunny Rattle Pattern
- Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch Tutorial
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters