We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
How would you like to learn how to crochet a bright, fun rug? This unique Retro Summer Rug is quick and easy to make using tee shirt yarn or fabric strips. Scrap fabric crafts like this one are great stash buster projects that will save you some time and money because you don't have to go out and buy yarn for them. This crochet rug pattern will liven up any room or doorstep you put it in and it'll welcome in the warmth that only summer can bring. It's not your average crochet pattern with complicated crochet stitches, so you should really try it out.
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 275-300 yards Tee shirt yarn
- Q Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- Beaver Potholder
- Comfy Stars Sweater
- Boho Beach Vest
- Diamond Stitch Cushion
- Windowpane Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters