Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This eco-friendly, reusable duster cover works up so quickly that you will never have to buy disposable covers again! This pattern is made with chenille-like blanket yarn that is 100% machine washable and dryable. This pattern uses simple stitches and includes photos to help you with assembly. Make this pattern for craft fairs in any season, as a housewarming gift, or even as a simple Earth Day craft. You can make multiple pieces from just one skein of yarn!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bernat Blanket Yarn
- 9.0 mm crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
- Simple Stash Basket
- Crochet Organizer Caddy from Red Heart
- The Best Crochet Walker Organizer
- Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks - Free PDF
- One Hour Crochet Hook Case
- Grape Cordial Crochet Basket
- Pampering Vanity Set: Tissue Box Organizer & Tray
- Crochet Arm Chair Organizer
- Foxy Yarn Basket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet