This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Three Hearts For Valentine's Day
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These Crochet Hearts for Valentine’s Day can be used to embellish your favorite projects, to decorate cards and crafts, or if you switch to crochet thread and the hook recommended for the thread, you can make them into lovely crochet heart earrings. Crochet Heart 1: height 1.75 inches X 2 inches width Crochet Heart 2: height 2 inches X 2.25 inches width Crochet Heart 3: height 2.5 inches X 2.75 inches width MC: Pomegranate, CC: Snow Crochet heart pattern 1 takes about 3 minutes to complete. Crochet heart pattern 2 takes about 6 minutes to complete. Crochet heart pattern 3 takes about 9 minutes to complete. Have fun!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAfter Rnd 1 approximately height 1.75 inches X 2 inches wide
Finished Size♥1: 1.75"x2", ♥2: 2"x2.25"; ♥3: 2.5"x2.75"
- Furls Wander Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters