8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Strawberry Fields Chocolate Cup Cake
By: Cathy Wood from cats-rockin-crochet.blogspot.com.au
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Take some real enjoyment from this sweet little treat! No calories, lot's of fiber and a visually delightful cupcake. The cup cake is made from the bottom and upwards. It begins with making a circle as the base, 1 round of working into the back loops to raise the cake, several rounds to make the cake taller, 3 rounds to make the strawberry surrounds, 1 round for the dollop of cream, then a few more rounds to close the top of the cake."
Great little gift for Mothers Day, Easter, Christmas or birthdays. Why not make one for yourself and use it as a pincushion.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot required
Finished Sizesmall, medium or large
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Double Crochet Scarf with Fringe
- Oh Boy Slouchy Beanie Hat for Beginner
- The Easiest Ribbed Blue Beanie Hat
- Lacy Days Poncho
- Spring is Here Tulip
- Easy Button Mug Cozy
- Trinket Box
- Secret Garden Tote/Market Bag
- Snuggly Raglan Cardigan
- Button Up Single Crochet Headband