Thread Crochet Heart Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Show your love with this thread crochet heart necklace. It takes just a few yards of crochet thread and can be stitched up in less than an hour. The necklace pictured measures about 16″ [40.5 cm] long. You can easily adjust the size by adding or subtracting hearts or chains at the beginning and end of the heart sequence. The pattern uses American crochet terminology and includes text instructions and a crochet symbol chart. Wear your hearts around your neck, or use them as braid, or make an extra long piece as a garland. "
NotesThis is a quick project. I can see these used as garlands at a wedding or bridal shower.
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeAbout 15 sc = 2″. Gauge is not crucial in this pattern.
Finished Sizeabout 16″ [40.5 cm] long, but length is easily adjustable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters