We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Since we live in a desert and have gravel pits in town (where they mine away the mountain and turn it into gravel, sand, etc), dusting is an ongoing project in my house. I go through the disposable duster things like crazy. I decided it was time to crochet my own version. What if you don’t have the duster handles? Other things, like toaster tongs will work, but you can just hold it too. Materials and Details Yarn: 200 yards ww cotton Crochet Hook: H (5mm) Notions: Yarn needle for weaving in ends Optional: duster handle or toaster tongs Measurement: 6” long x 2.5” high x 3” across "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters