We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Are you looking for a really quick and simple crochet project? How about a hacky sack? Yup, the perfect timeless game for both children and adults. I can whip one of these up in less than 15 minutes, and using items I already have on hand – I LOVE that!! If nothing else, this is a great way to keep the family active – and learning new skills – while we are hanging out at home. "
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapprox. 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
- Filling (small beans, lentils, rice, popcorn, etc.)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 30+ Vanna's Choice Yarn Crochet Patterns
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Magical Crochet Unicorn Patterns
- 47 Easy Crochet Patterns for Your Retirement
- Stash Buster Yarn Bowl
- Crochet Pumpkin Coaster Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Gratitude Stones
- Crochet Leaf Tutorial
- Flaunty Flared Crochet Skirt
- Crochet Guitar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters