8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Crochet Heart Flowers Garden Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet Heart Flowers Garden is another Valentine’s Day applique made of hearts and dedicated to the most romantic holiday. This applique consists of a heart-shaped watering can with small hearts pouring from it and growing heart flowers. This Valentine’s Day crochet applique will look wonderful on kid’s blanket or handmade card. Finished Size: Crochet Watering Can applique is about 2″ tall. Crochet Heart Flower is about 3″ tall. Yarn: For the Watering Can and Flowers, I used Patons Grace cotton yarn. For the small Hearts, I used Aunt Lydia’s crochet cotton size 10 "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, 6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet