Spring Hanging Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Spring is a great time to bring sunshine into our homes and what a better way than through colorful crochet towels. There is also a video that goes along with these and several matching items so you can make a set. Materials Yarn: Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie Cotton Yarn Chick Sample colors: Brite Orange (20 yds), Sunshine Ombre (153 yds), Lemony (40yds); Bunny Sample Colors: Brite Pink (20 yds), Popsicle Brights (153 yds), White (40 yds) Crochet Hooks: G, H, I Miscellaneous: Yarn needle for weaving in ends, one ¾” button Optional: 2 small black buttons for eyes, sewing needle and thread, embroidery floss or crochet cotton for smile "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters