Spring Hanging Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Spring is a great time to bring sunshine into our homes and what a better way than through colorful crochet towels. There is also a video that goes along with these and several matching items so you can make a set. Materials Yarn: Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie Cotton Yarn Chick Sample colors: Brite Orange (20 yds), Sunshine Ombre (153 yds), Lemony (40yds); Bunny Sample Colors: Brite Pink (20 yds), Popsicle Brights (153 yds), White (40 yds) Crochet Hooks: G, H, I Miscellaneous: Yarn needle for weaving in ends, one ¾” button Optional: 2 small black buttons for eyes, sewing needle and thread, embroidery floss or crochet cotton for smile "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters