Quick and Easy Crochet Cup Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make this simple project in less than 20 minutes. Keep the bugs out of your coffee with this completely practical crochet project - it is also a great way to keep your coffee warm too!"
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 5 large beads, rings or washers
Finished Size: 4.5
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl
- So Stylish Crochet Vest
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Star Divine Crochet Hat
- Star Divine Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Kaleidoscope Owl Crochet Pillow