Kitchen Towel Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Kitchen Towel Holder is an Easy and quick project. This is a perfect project to make as a last minute gift any time of the year. Make this in under 20 minutes! Create seasonal ones and find matching towels to sell at craft shows. This is also a great stash busting pattern for all those leftover balls of yarn from other projects. Once you make one you'll want to make more. Make them to match your kitchen theme!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 Colors Worsted Weight Yarn
- G/4.00 mm crochet hook
- Hair Elastic
- Scissors, Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters