Easy Floral Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This floral motif has become one of my favorites over the years because it is so versatile, but for this Spring, I wanted to create a set of simple, pretty, cheery little coasters. They are made with simple stitches, making this a good beginner project. They work up quickly, which make them excellent for last minute gifts or craft fair makes. They are also perfect for scrap yarn. And while they're listed as coasters, you could work them in any weight yarn with respective hook, and use them for all kinds of things."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential: 16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4″
Finished Size3.75″ wide by 4.25″ tall
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Yellow, and my main color (MC) in Rose Pink, Blueberry, White & Red
- Yarn Alternatives: Bernat’s Handicrafter, Red Heart’s Smoothie, Paintbox Yarns Cotton Aran, Rico Creative Cotton Aran
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers (so helpful for weaving in ends of cotton yarn)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters