Cupcake Granny Square Dishcloth
By: Kim Denne from intertwinedart.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
“Life is Sweet!” Have some fun & celebrate everyday moments with this fun Crochet Cupcake Granny Square Dishcloth / Mug Rug / Trivet. Make up a baker’s dozen in all different colors and have them on hand to give to friends for birthdays, host gifts, or just because you want to spread a little cheer. These can be used for just about anything. Measures appx. 7X8 inches. Simply add more rows of the granny square stitching to make larger squares, too."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet