Crochet Swiffer Pad
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Most of us own a swiffer or something similar. I don’t own one now but I do have something from the dollar store that does the same exact thing! As I’m trying to be more eco-friendly in my purchases and what I use around my house, the idea of buying a pad just to throw away is not a-okay with moi. Plus I need a more cost-effective option besides spending $4.50 before tax for a box of 16 twice a month on dry pads. I feel like I could buy so much yarn with the $108 I would be saving by making them myself. As I’m looking for a solution, I grabbed my hook and yarn an went on creating. I mean what else was I gonna do besides crochet me a pad or 2?!? The design is best if you use a cotton or other plant-based fiber for it. Blends are also great options."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot required
Finished Size8x10 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters