We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My Crochet hot pad, have you had the family around over the holidays and found that you didn’t have enough mats on the table for those hot dishes, I have, so I designed this round pad in 100% cotton which is two side for double thickness. Make them plain and in various colors or you could have a theme for birthdays, Easter and so on. Whatever you use them for I hope you enjoy crocheting them for your family."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10 inch diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Cardinal Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Classy Crochet Textured Blue Blanket
- Heights Beanie
- Santa Wreath
- Heights Cowl
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Magic Lemon Peel Potholder
- Connecting Tassels Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Soap Saver
- Valentine Hygge Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet