We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It happened. I was minding my own business… and I saw it. Cat potholders! But the potholders I saw had plastic eyes and a nose and was for decoration only, because, hello, plastic will melt! What?! Who does that?! If I’m making a potholder, you can bet you can actually use it to take a hot pot out of an oven! Or display it if you want. And speaking of melting, here’s a little tip… if you use acrylic yarn, it probably WILL melt. So this potholder is made out of cotton yarn and is double thick to help protect your hands from the heat."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet