By: Svetla Tsvetkova from themagicofcrafting.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Renew your kitchen with these new colorful coasters/hotpads or even dishcloths in different colours. This is fast crochet project where you can use any scrap yarn left from other projects. The stitch used is linked treble crochet - this is very easy stitch even for beginners, there is detailed photo tutorial how to make it. The finished size is 4x4in (10x10cm). Instead of coasters you may use them as solid granny squares for afghan or any other suitable project."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important for this project
Finished Size4x4in (10x10cm)
- Yarn in various colours
- Tapestry needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet