Classic Striped Dish Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you’re looking for a quick & easy crochet project, the crochet dish towel is just perfect. It’s mindless & works up fast. What’s so great about it is the texture the crochet stitch used brings, which makes for great absorbing water or anything you’ve spilled. You can choose to use it as a dish towel, but will also work just as well as a hand towel. With striped features & a textured crochet stitch, it’s perfect to absorb water or anything you’ve spilled. Use cotton yarn & you’ll have it for a long time. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured on extra extended single crochet crocheted in rows:
12 stitches & 10 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeWidth: 55 cm / 22 inches Height: 37 cm / 14.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters