We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I thought blinds would be a great window treatment for my entire house, until I realized they need to be cleaned. "Blind Lobsters" are easy to make, washable and slip over a pair of kitchen tongs. I spray mine with a little dust cleaner and they did the job. They also work great on ceiling fan blades and cleaning silverware. When done, slip them off and throw in the washer and dryer. Materials Cotton yarn in color of choice H Crochet Hook Yarn needle for weaving in ends Kitchen Tongs "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Around Town Crochet Ruana Wrap is the chic "it" accessory for fall, and if you're wondering what it is, it's a lovely mix between… Continue reading: "Around Town Crochet Ruana Wrap Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- C2c Agave Plant Square
- Festival Tank Top
- Plarn Beach Bag
- Summer Staple Sweater
- Crochet Blanket Candy Cane Lane
- Granny Square Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters