We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For those of you who want to continue crocheting in the warmer months, here is a lovely free pattern for your home, kitchen towels. Make them in 100% cotton for good absorbency and durability. I had made them for a friend a couple of months ago and found the time to write down the pattern only recently. The chevron used a combination of alternate double crochet and single crochet rows. This makes it a quicker version of the chevron stitch when compared to the tedious single crochet chevron."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15 inches wide and 17 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- "Enjoy Little Things" Wall Hanging
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Tadpole Amigurumi
- Lucky Penny Poncho for Ladies
- Lucky Penny Poncho (child)
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug - Child Sizes
- Nikita The Ninja
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet