Berry Bliss Coffee Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you love your morning coffee? The Berry Bliss Coffee Cozy crochet pattern works up super fast. You can make it now and put it on your coffee before you leave home today. The texture gives your fingers something to grab hold of and it will keep your coffee warm longer. It's a win-win. The Berry Bliss Collection combines basic stitches with bobbles (puff st) to create fun, textured patterns that you’re going to love. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 v-sts = 4”
5 puff st/sc combos = 4”
8 rows= 4” in pattern
Finished SizeFits average travel mug with 9"+ circumference
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Seascape Scallop Dress
- Moss Stitch Triangle Shawl
- Mia Necklace
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- Alexa's Unicorn Dress
- Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
- Henley The Hound
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- Pinstripes Cushion Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters