We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"With the summer now upon us here in the US, nothing sounds better than a nice piece of juicy watermelon. It’s what comes to mind when I think of sunny days and cold drinks - which is why I designed this watermelon cup coaster. It’s stylish, summery, and easy to customize - great for the watermelon lover in your life. I love watermelon in the summer and a cute watermelon coaster (with fringe) is a great way to bring the summer inside. I hope you like this pattern and give it a try."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox 4” across (not including the fringe)
- US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
- .5 – 1 oz. / 20 – 40 yards of Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn - At least 5 colors
- Notions: scissors, measuring tape, yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters