This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These delicate lacy crochet squares use the join as you go technique so you don’t have to make a pile of squares… Yes, the intimidating pile of squares that stares at you waiting for the ends to be sewn in and then joined together. Above all with this join as you go crochet technique you will only have two ends to sew in per square. Last but not least, I have added a lacy crochet border to my Vintage Star crochet squares and made them into a table runner piece. But these squares lend themselves to endless possibilities to be made into blankets, cushion covers, bags even cardigans or sweaters."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugefinished square measures 9 x 9 cm
Finished Size44 x 53 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters