Turqua Spring Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In preparation for the upcoming Spring, I thought the Turqua colorway from the Super Saver line would be perfect! And paired with it, I chose a trendy gray colorway from the same line, Soapstone. I oogle over the beautiful Hydrangea wreaths all over Pinterest and Etsy, and I have really wanted to create my own version. I am soooo happy with it! It came out perfect! I had my wreath together in about three hours, 45 minutes (worked in a couple seatings)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 SC by 14 Rows = 6 1/8" Wide by 3 7/8" Tall
Finished Size12" Wreath
- 275 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver; 185 Yards in the Soapstone [Gray] colorway for the wreath base, about 55 Yards in the Turqua [Blue] colorway for the frilly flowers, and 25 Yards in the Tea Leaf [Green] colorway for the leaves
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Styrofoam Wreath Form - I used a white Floracraft brand
- 6" Letter (Mine is from JoAnn's)
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- Yarn Alternatives: Bernat's Super Value Yarn, Caron's One Pound, Hobby Lobby's Crafters Secret.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The season of fall makes things like pumpkin lattes and falling leaves incredibly popular. If you want your style to stand out this… Continue reading: "Autumn Butterfly Cardiganvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Lion
- How to Crochet With Different Yarn Weights
- Triangle Granny Bandana
- Hayfield Tank Top
- 45 Red Heart Unforgettable Crochet Patterns
- Spring Heather
- Summer Sweet Watermelon
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- The Avery Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters