Turqua Spring Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In preparation for the upcoming Spring, I thought the Turqua colorway from the Super Saver line would be perfect! And paired with it, I chose a trendy gray colorway from the same line, Soapstone. I oogle over the beautiful Hydrangea wreaths all over Pinterest and Etsy, and I have really wanted to create my own version. I am soooo happy with it! It came out perfect! I had my wreath together in about three hours, 45 minutes (worked in a couple seatings)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 SC by 14 Rows = 6 1/8" Wide by 3 7/8" Tall
Finished Size12" Wreath
- 275 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver; 185 Yards in the Soapstone [Gray] colorway for the wreath base, about 55 Yards in the Turqua [Blue] colorway for the frilly flowers, and 25 Yards in the Tea Leaf [Green] colorway for the leaves
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Styrofoam Wreath Form - I used a white Floracraft brand
- 6" Letter (Mine is from JoAnn's)
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- Yarn Alternatives: Bernat's Super Value Yarn, Caron's One Pound, Hobby Lobby's Crafters Secret.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters