Turqua Spring Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In preparation for the upcoming Spring, I thought the Turqua colorway from the Super Saver line would be perfect! And paired with it, I chose a trendy gray colorway from the same line, Soapstone. I oogle over the beautiful Hydrangea wreaths all over Pinterest and Etsy, and I have really wanted to create my own version. I am soooo happy with it! It came out perfect! I had my wreath together in about three hours, 45 minutes (worked in a couple seatings)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 SC by 14 Rows = 6 1/8" Wide by 3 7/8" Tall
Finished Size12" Wreath
- 275 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver; 185 Yards in the Soapstone [Gray] colorway for the wreath base, about 55 Yards in the Turqua [Blue] colorway for the frilly flowers, and 25 Yards in the Tea Leaf [Green] colorway for the leaves
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Styrofoam Wreath Form - I used a white Floracraft brand
- 6" Letter (Mine is from JoAnn's)
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- Yarn Alternatives: Bernat's Super Value Yarn, Caron's One Pound, Hobby Lobby's Crafters Secret.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet