Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow is the perfect cosy addition to your home for the holiday season. This pattern is perfect for anyone who has dabbled in Tunisian crochet and would like to expand their skills a little! The front and back panels are joined with a round of reverse single crochet so there is absolutely no seaming. If you have done a little bit of Tunisian crochet, then this pillow pattern will be no problem at all for you. Once you can work the Tunisian Simple Stitch (Tss) and Tunisian Purl Stitch (Tps), the only new technique you’ll need to learn is how to change colors mid-row in Tunisian crochet."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 stitches x 10 rows = 4” x 4” / 10cm x 10cm measured over Tss.
Note: Gauge measurement was taken after blocking. It is not critical to match gauge for this project, as the pillow cover will stretch to fit over the insert.
Finished SizeWidth: approx. 15.5″ / 39.5cm Length: approx. 15.5″ / 39.5cm
7mm Tunisian crochet hook + 11”/28cm cable (to make 20”/50cm total length). If your yarn is on the lighter side, a 6.5mm/K10.5 hook would also work fine.
Any #4/Medium/Worsted yarn.
The amounts given here are for Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran (184m/201yds per 100g skein; Weight 4/Aran; 100% Acrylic).
MC: Light Caramel – 388 yds / 355m (193g) – 2 skeins
CC1: Vanilla Cream – 30 yds / 27m (15g) – 1 skein
CC2: Champagne White – 24 yds / 22m (12g) – 1 skein
16” x 16” / 40cm x 40cm pillow insert
Button x 3 (approx. 1-1.5” / 2.5-3.5 cm)
Stitch markers (minimum of 6)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters