Through The Window Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A couple months ago when trips to the yarn store were a no-go, I had the vision of this square (with a throw pillow in mind) with a solid color on top of a pretty variegated yarn. I went online to the Yarnspirations site, and color options were low, so on a whim, I picked Icelandic to coordinate with one of my favorites, Buff. I wasn’t too sure about it at first, but now I quite like it! It works for a boho style, beach style or a cute, little mermaid themed room. These squares were designed with a throw pillow in mind so originally, I only had sizes 12″ – 27″, but I went back and added other afghan square sizes that can be used for working up all kinds of projects including sachets, scarves, shawls, and blankets to name a few."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 SC = 4.13″, 8 Rows = 2.13″
Finished Size4″, (6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 27″)
- 25 – 1,032 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Buff and Icelandic
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters