This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Teton Crochet Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Teton Crochet Basket is a flexible pattern that can be created in many sizes. I’m going to walk you through a few sizes, but with the easy stitch repeat, feel free to customize and adjust. And the best part is this crochet pattern comes with a video tutorial. This crochet basket pattern is worked from bottom-up and in the round. If you don’t want to use this as a plant cover, going down a hook size can help the basket be firmer and it will stand up better."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 12 sts x 10 rows = 4×4 inches basket body stitch
Finished SizeIn inches S (M, L) A: 3 (4, 5) B: 2.5 (4, 5)
- removable stitch markers
- yarn needle
- wood beads (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters