Super Easy Carrot Bunting
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"With one simple little carrot applique, a bunting of desired length can quickly be whipped together. Each carrot takes less than 10 minutes to work up (including weaving the ends in), and about 10 minutes to assemble, then you can wrap it around a column or Easter tree, or hang from a headboard, doorway or Easter mantel. I am also imagining it being hung at a bunny themed baby shower - how adorable would that be?!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAs shown with 15 carrots is 62.5" in Length
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Pumpkin (Carrot), and Tea Leaf (Leaves), and Bernat’s Super Value in Topaz (Rope)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet