St Patrick's Day Inspired Endless Summer Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I've had a patriotic wreath on my door since last 4th of July. Figured it was time for a change, and while the green was inspired by St. Patrick's Day, it'll be a great Spring wreath, or change up the color for any other season/holiday! I used Red Heart Super Saver for my wreath, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are good alternatives. You can hot glue the flowers down (as I normally do) or you can use sewing pins (as I've done this time) to hold the flowers in place and embellish them with a pretty little bead. Sewing pins also make them easy to remove, and change up. My wreath came together in about 5 hours. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 SC by 14 Rows = 6 1/8″ Wide by 3 7/8″ Tall
Finished Size12" Wreath
- 395 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff (base) – 192 Yards (cover), 11 Yards (hanger), and Tea Leaf and Paddy Green (flowers) – 192 Yards in total
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Wreath Base
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks and/or Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters