This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ana's Garden Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I named this wreath after my mom – Ana. She LOVES to garden. Kept that green thumb all to herself, ha! She was due for a new wreath (the Sunflower Wreath I made her has faded and shows wear from being outside in the sun and elements), and so I decided a garden inspired wreath should be for her! All together, this wreath took me about four hours, fourty-five minutes to put together, and I used hot glue to save me some time during the assembly."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 SC by 14 Rows = 6 1/8″ Wide by 3 7/8″ Tall
Finished Size12" Wreath
- Worsted Weight Yarn – I used 185 Yards + Small Amount for Hanger of Red Heart’s Ombre in Spearmint (Wreath Base & Hanger), and Red Heart’s Super Saver in Pumpkin (Flowers), Bright Yellow (Bow), and Tea Leaf (Leaves)
- Yarn Alternatives: Bernat’s Super Value Yarn, Caron’s One Pound.
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Styrofoam Wreath Base
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- Small Beads for Flower Centers – I used 9 6mm glass pearls in gold
Read NextLove Rug
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters