Square Flower Motif
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I really love flowers and flower-inspired designs, so I wanted to incorporate a beautiful flower design into a crochet pattern. When I started designing this crochet square flower motif, I wanted to create something decorative but that is also useful. My first thoughts were to make it as a coaster, but after I finished this square flower motif, I found so many other ways to use it when you join these squares together- such as a blanket, table runner, bags. So take this basic square and use your imagination!"
NotesIf you would like to make a blanket with these squares, I suggest using a thicker yarn with suitable hook size.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 stitches, 30 rows to 10cm/4"
Finished SizeUsing suggested hook and yarn will result a 3.3”x3.3” (8.5×8.5 cm) square.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters