Soft Sunshine Chair Pad
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Soft Sunshine Chair Pad features a fun tapestry crochet pattern worked in the round to create a sunny motif! The thick stitches create a soft seat cushion ready for use in any room of the home - inside or out! Perfect to soften any chair surface - whether it is a wooden rocker, a stiff dining room chair, or a canvas wheelchair, a little extra padding can go a long way. It’s also great to take a seat cushion to stadiums and public events - we’ve all been stuck in those too long for comfort. And since this is just one layer, you can fold it up into your tote bag, or tuck it in the glove box so it’s always ready! For me personally, it was inspired by summer! I think most of us have experienced that ouchy feeling when it’s time to get up and our legs have stuck to the seat. With the Soft Sunshine Chair Pad, I know I can sit anywhere, and get up without feeling like I’m leaving a layer of my thighs behind!"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size17" across
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters