Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make these adorable mini egg baskets as re-useable green Easter decor with the free pattern on Moogly! The Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozies are a great way to “decorate” your eggs without making a mess! You can do all sorts of color themes by child for egg hunts, or just pick your favorite colors! Egg cozies use less than 20 yards of yarn each! So I grabbed a bunch of my Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie stash and whipped these up - so cute and fun! Lily Sugar’n Cream is a great substitute too. I do recommend sticking with 100% cotton if you’re doing the iron-on eye and nose though. If you use buttons or embroidery instead, you can use any fiber!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFits one large egg; 2.5" tall x 3" wide laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet