Seeing Stars Throw Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For this month's 4th of July series, I wanted to share a throw pillow covered in stars. Originally, I envisioned the pillow in a solid blue, and the stars all in white, but the more I thought about it, I couldn't decide if I wanted Navy blue or Royal blue, and since I didn't have Navy on hand, gray popped into my mind. Gray is such a fitting color for so many things - I think it turned out perfect! I used Red Heart Super Saver, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are good alternatives, and the 14" size took me about 7 hours to work up."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3" Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8" Tall
Finished Size12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 27"
- 363 (475, 600, 720, 870, 1015, 1195, 1585) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Grey Heather, Soft White, Royal and Cherry Red
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pillow Form
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters