Seeing Stars Throw Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For this month's 4th of July series, I wanted to share a throw pillow covered in stars. Originally, I envisioned the pillow in a solid blue, and the stars all in white, but the more I thought about it, I couldn't decide if I wanted Navy blue or Royal blue, and since I didn't have Navy on hand, gray popped into my mind. Gray is such a fitting color for so many things - I think it turned out perfect! I used Red Heart Super Saver, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are good alternatives, and the 14" size took me about 7 hours to work up."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3" Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8" Tall
Finished Size12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 27"
- 363 (475, 600, 720, 870, 1015, 1195, 1585) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Grey Heather, Soft White, Royal and Cherry Red
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pillow Form
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters