Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A striped, ombre wall hanging that adds a lovely statement to a blank space on your wall. A perfect crochet pattern for spring / summer! This simple, modern wall hanging is crocheted using only the single crochet stitch. The project uses a cotton yarn that is smooth to stitch and does not split. The yarn chosen for this project is inexpensive and is available in 109 gorgeous shades, allowing you to customise for personal taste, a home-warming gift or for a nursery. Perfect for beginners or if you are looking for an easy and modern project. "
NotesThank you for considering my free pattern for the Sage & Blush Wall Hanging!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16.5 stitches, 19 rows to 4″ / 10cm
Finished Size10.5in / 27cm wide 12in / 30.5cm long (without fringe)
- Please see the free pattern within my blog post.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters