Rustic Air Plant Wall Hanger
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Rustic Air Plant Wall Hanger is a fantastic way to showcase your favorite air plant! Air plants receive their nutrients from the air and a short water soak every 1-2 weeks. No dirt, no fuss, no mess! These little plant wall hangers work up quickly in two pieces - a back panel and triangle sewn to panel as a pouch which holds the plant. Then hang your plant hanger from a piece of wood - driftwood, dead wood from your yard, natural bamboo stick or even a craft dowel! Approximate finished size = 5” wide x 6” tall Make with a breathable cotton yarn which won’t hold moisture. Made with the beginner friendly Moss Stitch. Perfect housewarming gift or addition to summer craft shows!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters