Rugzilla Crochet Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fun rug doubles as a pet bed. You’ll both love how soft and squishy this jumbo yarn rug is! This project is finger crocheted, and makes a great, easy project. You will, however, want to use a needle and thread to join your yarn securely as well as to secure your yarn ends when you are finished. Due to being finger crocheted, this rug won’t be exactly the same size, but that’s okay! Mine measured at just around 40” in diameter, and yours will likely be pretty close to that, too. Unfortunately, this particular yarn has been discontinued, but check out the materials section on my blog post for some good substitutes to check out! For more info"
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet GaugeGauge is not crucial- finger crochet!
Finished SizeApprox 40
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet