Ribbed Crochet Mug Rug Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This ribbed crochet mug rug coaster is so fun to make. Use up your yarn scraps and create these pretty little squares. Stylish home decor. It is a mini-version of a rug that you would have on your floors throughout your home. This small version can be just as gorgeous and unique as the full-size rug. These have become so popular lately. I think I have caught the “mug rug” bug too. It is exciting for my family to see each style as I make them. This is the first one that I have ever made and I am loving this style. Recently, I made a set of four of these rubbed mug rugs in one afternoon. To be honest, it takes longer to add the fringe to each one that it does to complete the crochet pattern. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical for this pattern. However, there are approximately 16 single crochet stitches per 4 inches.
Finished SizeThis coaster is a 4 1/2 inches X 4 1/2 Inches square without the fringe added. With the fringe it is 8 1/2 inches X 8 1/2 inches.
- Soothing Lavender Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend approximately 100 yards. If you are using a skein of something like Lily Sugar ‘N Cream yarn, one skein is plenty for one coaster including the fringe.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters