Reversible Ruffle Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Does anything freshen up a room faster and easier than new throw pillows? They’re certainly easier than dusting or painting! The Reversible Ruffle Pillow is fun, flirty, quick to crochet, and a great blend of graphic and feminine – the perfect thing to spice up your space right now! What makes it Reversible? Flip it to the other side and you’ll see the colors reversed, for a surprisingly different look! Just by switching the colors used for each portion, you can get vastly different looks. Switch the same two colors like I did, or add two more – or make the ruffles in a rainbow and use white for the background, and then switch those. I used the twisted sc to sew the sides of the pillow together and add more interest, but you can do that your way too. The possibilities are endless!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size16" x 16"
Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
- US-J hook
- Pillow Form/Insert
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters