We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fun Rainbow Pillow is quick and easy to make. It's a great crochet pattern for beginners who are ready to try something a little more challenging. As long as you keep your stitch count correct, your pillow will look great, even if your gauge is different from mine. The pillow is worked in curved rows back and forth using half double crochet (hdc) stitches and an H 5mm crochet hook. You just make two rainbows, sew them together and stuff with Poly Fil! I hope you find this pattern to be as fun to make as I did!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches & 6 rows= 2 inches
Finished Size11 inches tall & 14 inches wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters