We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hang a rainbow in your window. These flower triangles in the 7 colours of the rainbow join up to make some cheerful rainbow bunting. Using just small scraps of yarn, it is the perfect stash buster for when you are stuck indoors. Round by round photos will help you master this quick project. So join in the fun and add a rainbow in your window for the children to “spot” and hopefully to make some adults smile too. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet