Quick And Easy Pumpkin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A quick and easy make - a crochet pumpkin. Made using super chunky yarn, these work up really quickly. They only really require counting for the beginning chain - so a lot easier to make than amigurumi. Made using Single crochet - working backwards and forwards in rows. Texture is made using front loop and back loops to give the lines. The stalk is made using 2 strands of DK yarn held together and is worked in the amigurumi style."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- super chunky yarn
- 6mm hook
- 2 strands dk yarn
- 4mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters