Pinstripes Cushion Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been playing around with interlocking crochet idea for a little while now. As a result, I had quite a vivid picture of a cushion cover stuck in my head. On the whole, the exact look and squishy feel I wanted to achieve. I wanted to create a colourful cushion cover with the stripes running vertically rather than horizontally. However, I knew I did not want to be changing colours every stitch to achieve this effect. Although you do need to change colours quite often, it is only every row."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts x 16 rounds measures 10 x 10 cm works in interlocking crochet pattern
Finished Size40 x 40 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters