Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Petite Floral Dreamcatcher is a quick and easy beginner-friendly project that allows you to play with different yarn color combinations and bead combinations. It’s such a trendy and fun project that you can use as a stash buster. Fast and addictive to make, you’ll love your mini mandala-style wall hanging! Chic accessories and items like these sell well at craft fairs and make excellent gifts, or as a treat for yourself. It’s a must-have Spring and Summer accessory to add a fashionable bohemian (boho), gypsy, hippie, free spirit, vintage, or festival touch. "
NotesA step-by-step video tutorial is also available on the pattern page!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeDreamcatcher (not including tassels): 3 inches. (Note: Size is easily adjustable, depending on your yarn weight and hook size. Thinner yarn and smaller hooks yield smaller dreamcatchers, and vice versa.)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet